Thursday, May 31, 2012

Attention my lovely readers: This blog is moving!

Hi everyone :)  I've been debating for a long time weather or not to move my blog to Wordpress.com and I've decided to go ahead and do it. 

Why?  I simply like their format better.  Plus, I hear that Blogger is getting ready to incorporate their blogs with Google+, and I'm really not interested in that.

I've basically just imported my blogger blog over to Wordpress (all old posts and comments are all still there),  and moving forward you can find me here:http://idecidedtomakeacircusjustforthefunofit.wordpress.com/
(I didn't realize how long my web address would be! lol)

If you are following me through a blog reader like Google Reader, or Yahoo Reader, please remember to update to the new RSS feed (which you can find on the new blog as well). I'd hate for any of you to miss any updates and new posts! 

Oh, and I'll wait a while before completely deleting my blog here on blogger, but just know I will no longer be posting here. 

thanks for reading :) I'll see you over on Wordpress.


No comments: