Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Big Blog Comeback!

Let's just ignore for a moment the fact that I haven't blogged since Last November.  Yes, I know. Sorry. Fact of the matter is that I got bored with my blog. Not to mention I've been busy doing other things like planning a wedding :)  But here I am, planning my Big Blog Comeback!  Lol, really all this means is that you can probably expect to see me around here more often. You may even get several blogs every week (gasp!). 

I'm planning a few regular features for your reading pleasure (also to prompt me to blog more), and I'll introduce them over the next week or so. But just to peak your interest, Wednesday's will forever moving forward be known as "Kitty Photo Wednesday."  The inaugural post will follow this one :)

Cheers!



No comments: